Our client is one of the leaders in the financial services and banking industry. They are currently seeking for an enthusiastic and dynamic PMO Manager to coordinate and provide support to the Project Management Office in order implement and deliver high complexity projects. This role is an initial 6 month engagement with a potential extension.
Our client is looking for someone who can see the bigger picture and are able to think out of the box in order to deliver a better outcome. They want their PMO Manager to have the courage to approach and influence senior leaders and are driven to mentor and support the rest of their team.
What you would be doing:
- Providing an independent source of truth on performance against program controls for risks, issues, finance, resourcing & schedule
- Managing a team of PMO resources to deliver on the above outcomes
- Support the Program Director and delivery team to develop and plan an overall integrated delivery roadmap to achieve required outcomes and benefits, including identifying and managing cross-portfolio dependencies.
- Proactively manage risk and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance)
- You will build the right team and PMO capability to support the business outcomes for the Business in a way that aligns with their strategic objectives.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Project Management Professional Accreditation (or working to one).
- Proven PMO experience working within banking and financial services industry.
- Significant experience as a member of a project delivery team.
- Demonstrated the ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Advanced communication skills and have the ability to liaise with Senior management.
- Able to understand the Agile methodology and be able to apply these into practice.
If you're seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #241420