The Organisational Change Support Officer will be part of the Program team working with business users and technical colleagues across the department to support the transition to future state.
This candidate will assist with the development and execution of change, communication and engagement plans, adapting quickly to the departments environment whilst building strong stakeholder relationships.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years demonstrated experience supporting a change or communications function to deliver business outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated high-level writing skills.
- Ability to support the creation of a range of high-quality communication artefacts and bring initiative and creativity to the role.
- Ability to coordinate competing activities, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Experience collaborating across diverse teams and business stakeholder groups, to deliver a shared business outcome.
- Experience working in a complex IT organisational change program.
- Knowledge of change management methodologies such as Prosci.
Due to security clearance requirements applicants must hold a current Baseline Clearance
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting reference 212394.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button