Our client, a large Australian enterprise client is seeking to engage an experienced Oracle WebCenter Developer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to work from their Parramatta office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 4+ years total professional experience
- Minimum 2+ years of proven experience in Oracle WebCenter Content/Sites
- Demonstrable understanding of Content management and Content Delivery.
- Ability and desire to do hands-on development .
- Highly technical background
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently on WebCenter
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experienced in direct customer interaction.
For more information or a confidential discussion, quote: the 6 digit job reference number or please click the apply button.