Applicant MUST be an AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN
Location: Sydney CBD
Duration: 6 months with extension possibility
- Develop/design/advise code development and unit test based on functional requirements and technical designed to deliver/meet/ensure planned scope for the BAU releases/projects.
- Good functional / technical knowledge and exposure to internal applications such as ASCOT, Middleware (SOA, OSB & BEPL), Portals (Oracle platform), eBusiness Portals is highly preferred.
- Technical specialist knowledge in internal applications used in middleware such as SOA OSB & BEPL.
- Substantial industry related experience in financial services / a regulatory environment / corporation / government policy, or in corporate and commercial law.
- Significant experience (5 years or more) in Application design and development of Middleware related technologies
- Excellent experience with XML, WSDL (Web Service Description Language), and SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)
- Excellent working knowledge of mainstream messaging systems in particular Java Message Service (JMS);
- Working knowledge of WebLogic Server 10.3.x platform.
- Knowledge of current ESB technologies and excellent knowledge of one or more mainstream ESB implementations.
- Hands on experience with Oracle's Fusion Middleware including Oracle Service Bus (OSB) and Oracle SOA Suite;
- Working knowledge of mainstream RDBMS such in particular, Oracle DBMS;
- BPEL (Business Process Execution Language), BPMN (Business Process Modeling Notation) and business orchestration knowledge will be highly regarded.
- Proven track record of development and support activities.
- Knowledge / working knowledge in one or many of the software applications (a minimum of 2 years) such as ASCOT/Mainframe, Portals, Siebel is preferred
- Experience in effectively presenting complex information to different target audiences through strong business writing skills and verbal communication