Our client is a leading Qld Government agency seeking the services of an Oracle Developer to migrate / upgrade an Oracle 9i database to Oracle 12c
The objective of the activity is to stabilise the system by migrating the application and database to Oracle 12c. The applicant will be the lead and sole developer on the project but will be supported and guided by other Oracle specialists with Oracle 12c knowledge and experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Migration of Oracle 9i to Oracle 12c;
- Provide Oracle database / application tasks when required;
- Provide Unix / Linux administration tasks when required;
- Work as part of an application project team (development, implementation, maintenance and support);
- Consult with business analysts to determine business and user requirements;
- Develop and document design specifications, procedures, forms and reports;
- Migration of legacy Oracle Databases and Forms to Oracle 12c.
- Configuration of Linux application and database servers.
- Testing and release management of Oracle-based solutions.
- Proven expert knowledge and practical experience with Oracle products including: Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Developer products including Oracle Forms and Reports 12c and TOAD for Oracle and API design; development and support
- Tuning SQL*Plus and PL/SQL code, and Linux
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience in understanding IT practices such as Bespoke and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) whilst providing technical solutions for large scale organisations
For more information, please follow the below prompts and submit a detailed resume.
For a confidential discussion, please call Bharti on 07 3003 7643 quoting job number 199904.