Our Government client is seeking an Oracle Developer for an initial 6 month contract based in Brisbane CBD.
You will design and develop interfaces, customisations, workflows, extensions and reports within the Oracle Application Framework by using tools such as Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Forms Personalization, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Developer Suite for Forms and Reports, XML and/or Oracle BI Publisher.
This is a role for a Developer with expertise in the following technology stack:
- Oracle Applications Framework
- Oracle EBS R12 Modules
- Oracle PL/SQL Package/Procedure based development for custom applications
- OO programming in Java (JBOSS stack) and/or JDeveloper
- Unix scripting
- Oracle EBS flex fields, workflow, setup and profile options
- Sound understanding of the Oracle EBS 12.2.7 data model, ability to define
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Apply below! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537 for more information