Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Systems Analyst.
This is a long-term contract up to 30 June 2022 with 2x12-month extension option, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Working with Project Managers and key stakeholders to identify, define, prioritise and implement projects that deliver value through the implementation of new system functionalities, which meet both business areas and user expectations;
- Gathering high and detailed level requirements;
- Managing the business requirements, expectations and scope;
- Facilitating workshops and group discussions;
- Performing solution design and problem analysis;
- Providing/writing solution and functional design documents;
- Looking for continuous business improvements;
- Identifying and reporting on issues and risks;
- Providing ad-hoc services to the project stakeholders and project team.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Experience working in Service Oriented architecture domain
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment
- Ability to translate high level requirements into technical design
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #241838
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.