- Jnr to Mid-Level role
- Specialist in Voice and Unified Communications
- Based in Sydney's Inner West
Our client, a leader in the Australian IT&T services industry, are looking for a Junior to Mid-Level Technical Support Analyst to join their Technical Sales team. The team is responsible for being the technical point of contact for all things Unified Communications.
- Supporting a rapidly growing team of Account Managers and Technical Sales professionals
- will attend customer proposal meetings to respond to technical queries that may arise.
- Provide technical information to internal groups on Unified Communications (Cisco, Avaya, Mitel and NEC).
- Attend customer proposal meetings to respond to technical queries that may arise
- You will have the opportunity to be upskilled within the Network, IP Telephony (Unified Communications) and Cloud domain
- Opportunities to become the company's subject matter expert and work for a leader in professional services
- Full training and defined career plan
- 1-4 years' experience within IT Support.
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of Unified Communications comprising of multi-vendor technologies such as Cisco, Avaya, Mitel or NEC.
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud technologies would be beneficial.
- A strong work ethic combined with a good eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For more information please forward any questions to Colby.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: 187 488