As the Network and Security Engineer you will be responsible for providing 2nd and 3rd level operational support of the Network (switching/routing) and Secure Internet Gateway environment. You will be responsible for Incident/problem management, network health and capacity management.
Excellent stakeholder engagement skills will be required to successfully interface directly with client representatives, Telco Service providers and on-site Technical support staff.
Only candidates with a minimum Baseline Security Clearance will be considered.
What will you be doing:
- Working on tasks/incidents/problems from ServiceNow Workflow tool
- Raise and execute change controls
- Network troubleshooting
- Maintaining FW policies
- Managing F5 Load balancers
- Attend technical troubleshooting Meetings
- Managing capacity and general health of the Network/Gateway environment
- Interact with Project Managers for delivery of project tasks
Essential skills & experience required:
- Minimum 5+ years as a Network Engineer
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering or Science or vendor certifications (CCNA, CCNP etc)
- Demonstrated working knowledge & experience in Cisco and HPN routing and switching
- Demonstrated working knowledge & experience in Firewalls
- Demonstrated working knowledge & experience in F5 BIG-IP
- Network troubleshooting skills including packet capture and analysis
- Excellent problem investigation and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and time constraints in a fast-paced environment
If interested in the position, please select APPLY or contact Nic.email@example.com Quoting reference 212255.