You will be part of a team who are responsible for delivering network security requirements to achieve business outcomes.
With your team, you will provide engineering support and input in order to drive excellence, quality and performance for an IT service across one or multiple portfolios.
- Author and maintain network security design documents, ensuring accuracy and representation of firewall configuration and deployment of security policy.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience of Cisco, VMWare NSX, and Azure/AWS network security group enforcement policies and firewall management.
- Discovery and validation of network connectivity requirements using enterprise tools such as Algosec, vRealise Network Insight, Splunk, Azure VSTS, and AWS VPC flow logs, SolarWinds, Qualys, and Infoblox.
- Creation of F5 load balancing provisioning designs to cater for F5 GTM, LTM, Viprion, and Virtual Editions.
- Contribute to the documenting of current infrastructure services in order to ensure better future technology roadmaps
- Demonstrated understanding and design of core switching and routing technologies such as VXLAN, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, and EVPN
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting job reference: 195571