Network Engineer - Cisco
- 6 month contract to Permanent opportunity
- National well-known consultancy
- Work remotely from anywhere in Australia!
About the Company
Our client is a leading consultancy with a large presence in WA.
About the Role
Due to project requirements, a Cisco Network Engineer is required for an initial 6 month contract with possibility of further extension. You will be working as part of a project team on a variety of Data centre projects.
- Install, maintain and configure Cisco networks including routing and switching
- Troubleshoot network issues and test network related problems, routing changes and system failures
- Assess network performance, making modifications and patch management where required
- Design and implementation using data centre technologies
- Assist with the design, support and deployment of Cisco products
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise network environments
- Previous experience with one or more of the following: Cisco ACI, Nexus, Catalyst, etc
- Experience with SD-WAN/SDN and F5 is highly desirable
- Excellent documentation and stakeholder management skills
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Charlotte Tobin - (08) 9423 1400 - Ref 210108