One of our client is seeking to engage an experienced Network Engineer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to work from the parramatta location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen
- Day to Day management and troubleshooting of the organisation's infrastructure, including the LAN, WAN and WLAN.
- Support and manage the organisation's infrastructure.
- Responsible for liaising with telecommunications & external contractors.
- Maintain an effective monitoring and backup regime.
- Ideally 5+ years experience.
- Proficient with routing, switching (Avaya and Cisco).
- Load balancers (F5).
- Firewalls (Juniper and Palo Alto).
- Experienced with managing a Cisco Wireless LAN environment.
- Manage time and resource.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 190584.