Looking for experienced Network Engineer to work with ACT Government.This position is responsible for providing network architecture services for operational and project related activities.
- Create and maintain high-level and detailed network design architecture both for the ongoing operational environment as well as for individual project related activities.
- Implement complex network designs and develop documentation for their ongoing operational support.
- Contribute to the branch's technology roadmap and maintain relevant documentation.
- Provide subject matter expertise on ICT matters to a range of stakeholders across the ACT Government.
- Liaise and negotiate with directorates, vendors and third parties to design fit for purpose network solutions.
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a multi-vendor data communications network environment, with in-depth knowledge of developing WAN, LAN, cloud, data centre and wireless technologies.
- Experience analysing business requirements and designing appropriate network services.
- Demonstrated high level attention to detail, including the ability to write detailed technical documentation.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Preejith Patchat on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 238817.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.