Our high profile Federal Government Client is currently seeking to engage an experienced and hands-on Network Solution Design Engineer for a long term contract opportunity in the Parliamentary Triangle
Within this role you will work within our Client's Enterprise ICT team whereby you will design, develop and implement network solutions of WAN and LAN communication platforms and hardware.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing Juniper and Cisco platforms and supporting infrastructure.
- Proven ability to design and implement WAN optimization and Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) platforms and technologies.
- Experience in Network Load Balancing, specifically F5
- Wide Experience in design and implementation of Network virtualization, including Nutanix and VMware NSX platforms and technologies.
- In-depth understanding of design, development and implementation of secure, robust, comprehensive WAN and LAN infrastructure architectures utilizing enterprise switching, routing, WAN optimization and network load balancing platforms and hardware systems or enterprise equivalent.
- Experience with/knowledge of Enterprise Cryptography Technologies
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 192447
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.