6-month initial contract
Contributes to the effective administration and support of our clients' data and voice network within a managed services context, including the administration and support of telecommunications services.
Undertakes troubleshooting, planning for development and liaison with network partners to ensure the continuity and security of the network.
Provides advice to the Network Coordinator and Manager Infrastructure regarding current, evolving, or emerging issues as related to networks.
Skills, Knowledge or Experience
- Network is comprised of Fortinet network switching and firewalls with Cisco Meraki wireless. While the network is managed by a 3rdparty, experience with specific vendors would be beneficial to assist in planning and troubleshooting activities.
- Experience troubleshooting networked devices.
- Knowledge and experience developing appropriate firewalls rulesets in line with security and business requirements.
- Knowledge and skills in Active Directory and PowerShell
- Knowledge and experience configuring Microsoft NPS server
- CBD location
- Inclusive and supportive work culture
- Long term opportunities
We are seeking for a Network Administrator to join our highly respected and professional client.
This is a great opportunity for passionate individuals that like to be challenged!
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Lisa Williams
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (237158)