Our client, a Multinational leader in the commercial supply of tapware is seeking to engage an experienced NSW Account Manager.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to manage the day to day activities of your accounts for profitable growth and maximising new business opportunities from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Clean drivers licence (this role requires you to travel from site to site)
- Proven track record of key account management
- Proven track record of business development in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Perfect written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in negotiation and problem solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with internal and external customers
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently