Mobile Device Manager
Contract opportunity for a Mobile Device Manager. In this role, you will be part of a team that manages the deployment, configuration and lifecycle of mobile devices and service. Assist IT Asset Management in forecasting demand for series and devices. As a Mobility Operations Specialist you must exhibit a high level of professionalism in providing excellent customer service and exercising sound judgment to provide timely resolution of problems. You will maintain in-depth knowledge of cutting edge mobile technology and services and be the final escalation point for the team and our user base. The ideal candidate will have some experience with mobile devices and their usage in a mid to large size Enterprise.
- Provision and configure mobile devices for New Hires and existing users.
- Provision and dispatch devices for internal users that are having hardware issues.
- Responds promptly to escalations for technical support via phone, email and cases.
- Provisioning of devices for new hires and existing employees.
- Manage device inventory inclusive of inventory management, recycling of used devices and disposal preparation.
- Provide training to users on the proper usage and configuration on their mobile devices. Work with Techforce (Helpdesk), Provisioning, Infrastructure Operations, Systems Engineering, IT NOC, Security and other teams to identify and resolve escalations and optimize processes.
- Troubleshoot mobile devices inclusive of hardware, services and internal applications.
- Document case status and provides updates to management and end-users.
- Develop, document, and maintain standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines
- Drive project deliverables for the team
- 1-2 years' experience in a related role
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Strong research and problem-solving abilities are required
- Current knowledge of Mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.), hardware/software and general technology trends.
- Must be a go-getter who thrives on working in fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in the support and function of iOS and Android devices
- Knowledge in mobile services and optimization of plans
- Knowledge in telephony