We are looking to hire a .NET Software Developer to join a greenfield project to replace an Access Database with a modern web-site.
Incumbent will join the team of two and be responsible for software development and enhancements in an agile framework.
- A minimum of 5 years software development
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Knowledge of Design Patterns, UML, Software Architecture, and Platform Design
- Exposure and appreciation to agile software design and development practices
- Ability to work independently, as well as with teams across time zones
- Database design and development experiencing using Microsoft SQL is a must
- Excellent communication skills
If youare passioante for software development and looking for your next contract role, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For more details on this role, please contact Meg at (02) 82672478 or firstname.lastname@example.org