Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled Microsoft 365 Specialist to help in building their capability and capacity to continue rollout of Microsoft 365 productivity.
The role will require a specialist Microsoft Office 365 and Azure skillset to help the department build its capability and capacity to continue rollout of Microsoft 365 productivity tools such as Yammer, Teams, Stream, Intune to the department and client agencies.
The specialist will also be required to come up with designs and provide troubleshooting and operational support with processes such as user onboarding/offboarding and machinery of government changes.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months with Possible 12 Month Extension Option, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Industry experience supporting and or rolling out Microsoft 365 productivity tools
- Experience in writing design and technical documentation
- Microsoft partnerships/certifications
- Experience in architecting and integrating solutions hosted on Cloud technology, such as Azure or AWS
- High attention to detail and good client communication skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #203420
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.