This role (Major Incident Manager) is a critical business function in the support and availability of key production systems. It forms an essential 24X7 support coverage for major incidents within the production environment. This role is also responsible for the Major Incident (MIM) process and will be required to work on call to manage Major Incidents when they occur.
- The primary role of a Major Incident & Problem Specialist is to manage activities to restore service for all priority1 incidents.
- This includes the development, implementation, and continual improvement of IT Service Management processes for major Incident and Problem Management.
- You will define Problem and major Incident Management processes and be responsible for driving down incident trends within the environment, as well as co-ordinate all activities within the problem life cycle.
- You will achieve this through facilitating the integration of effective IT Service Management processes and tools into the day to day operation.
- You will undertake reporting and analysis, and monitor service improvement initiatives across the IT delivery function.
If this role is of interest to you, please click APPLY today and sent through your updated CV in word format.
If you would like more information, please call Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257.
Job reference: 191802.