A leading global IT Company is seeking an experienced MS Dynamics CRM Solution Architect with extensive experience with implementation/consulting in Dynamics CRM 2015 /2016/D365 On Premise or Online. This is for a permanent opportunity based in the Perth CBD.
- Create Techno-functional fitment by interacting with client stakeholders
- Conduct CRM solution approach workshops to the stakeholders
- Create High Level Technical design for CRM and obtain necessary approvals from client
- Coordination with offshore team
- Create Integration specifications and design
- Strong, recent commercial experience working in a similar role;
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013/2015/2016 on premise or Online;
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Technologies like C#, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, SQL BI SSIS, analytics and SSRS reporting in CRM Online or Power BI (Preferable);
- Should have worked on extending dynamics CRM by plugins, custom workflow activities and web resources;
- Should have a good understanding of CRM security model;
- Should have experience in creating OOB CRM and Custom/SSRS reports for CRM;
- Involved in various project activities including:
- Requirement Gathering and Gap Fit Analysis
- Solution Design and configurations
- Experience in Integrations with other enterprise systems like ERP, LOB on premise and online systems
- Experience in integrations with MS Outlook, SharePoint, O365 Administration and AD Synchronization
- Data Migration using Scribe/SSIS or similar tools
- Excellent communication and client facing ability.
- Work for a global consulting company;
- Perth CBD location;
- Competitive salary on offer.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for the position, please feel free to apply now via the link below.
Please note: Eastern States and international candidates will be considered but must possess Full Australian Work Rights and genuine motivations for wanting to relocate to Perth.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 (Job reference:192292)