- Exciting opportunity within large enterprise IT Services organisation
- Responsible for level 2 desktop support
- Windows 10 migration
Our client, a leader in the IT Services industry based in Sydney's Inner West, are looking to bring on multiple Level 2 Desktop Support Engineers for a long term contract.
The roles will be responsible for responding to customer incidents and issues within the Windows domain and providing general onsite desktop support. They will also be responsible for delivering high quality outcomes by following best practice processes and procedures. In addition to the resolving escalations; the positions will assist with root cause diagnosis and identification.
In order to be considered for these positions you must have:
- At least 4-5 years experience in Level 2 Desktop Support capacity.
- Proven experience supporting Windows 10 environment.
- Experience working in the IT Services industry.
- Large enterprise environment experience.
- Experience with Service Now or other incident/ticket tracking platforms.
- ITIL certifications or at least experience working in an ITIL environment.
- Outstanding communication skills with a proactive and engaging personality.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 197422
Please click the apply button