Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Junior Systems Administrator contribute to the operations of the Infrastructure Support team, including; maintenance and support of existing infrastructure, delivery of technical projects and improvements to departmental ICT systems, with particular focus on client platforms.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Support the day-to-day operations and maintenance of client platforms. Relevant technologies include; web proxy, printing, SCCM, Group Policy and Citrix.
- Contribute to solution design, in conjunction with Information Services Branch Architects and the CTO.
- Producing and reviewing project/services delivery documentation including Architecture, Designs, 'As built documentation' and Operating Procedures.
- Building and Maintaining Stakeholder relationships (Including Executives, Business Representatives, project Managers and staff across government).
- Coordination of projects under the direction of the CTO and Infrastructure Manager
- Complete a diverse range of technical tasks within a secure environment.
- Work as part of a high functioning multi-skilled team.
- Other duties as directed by PM&C Representatives.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Experience with the operations and administration of a range of licenced and open-source products, with a particular focus on; web proxy, email gateway, printing, SCCM, Group Policy and Citrix.
- Skills in scripting and automation, particularly PowerShell
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #213136
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.