- High profile role
- Leading bank
- Contract plus extension / Sydney CBD
- This global and market-leading organisation is seeking a passionate and experienced Iteration Manager to join their growing team.
- Reporting to a passionate manager and working with a team of highly experienced, switch-on professionals, your role will involve working with cutting edge technologies on a number of innovative Digital/Online projects.
- The culture, role, budgets of projects and flexible work hours with the occasional work from home make this the best place to work in Australia.
Your responsibilities as an Iteration Manager will include:
- Tracking iteration progress, ownership of obstacles and blockers, ensuring iteration commitments are fulfilled
- Performing an inward team facing role within projects and releases using Agile methodology
- Managing and guiding requirements, delivering required outcomes based on Agile Manifesto, Guiding Principles, values, approaches and expected behaviours
- Reporting statuses, risks and issues as required
- Building and leading high-performing, self-organising teams that deliver all components of work within prescribed budget and cost
- Creating and growing a team culture that values collaboration, innovation, agile delivery and continuous improvement
As the successful candidate, you will have a strong mix of the following:
- 3-5+ years as an IT Iteration Manager or Scrum Master with significant experience working in large and complex organisations
- Proven experience across end-to-end projects using Agile/Scrum project management methodologies
- Strong experience working on digital/online projects desirable
- Thorough understanding of IT along with an understanding of the elements of technology delivery projects
- Proven ability to provide thought leadership and coaching around core Agile principles and practices
- Superb communication and excellent stakeholder management skills
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY