An industry leading organization based in Perth is seeking experienced Iteration Manager/ Scrum Master who possess a strong technical background (ideally development) and has previously worked with developers and Business Analysts before in the implementation of technical solutions.
- Being accountable for the delivery of value to stakeholders;
- Responsible for fostering the Agile processes within the team specifically in the delivery of the strategic initiatives;
- Collaborates with and supports the leadership team and other platform stakeholders that are aligned with the IT strategy, supporting roadmaps, asset plans and service levels, within budget and to agreed time and quality standards.
- Strong, recent, commercial experience working as an Iteration Manager / Scrum Master;
- Strong technical background (i.e.: developer, development manager, technical team leader etc);
- Strong Agile/ Scrum delivery and understanding of Agile tools, techniques & behaviour;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Strong facilitation ability with proven ability to lead a team.
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered, please apply now with a suitable resume demonstrating the above experience.
All resumes will be reviewed and candidates with suitable experience will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams
Job reference: 185929