Our client is a leader within their industry. Due to new product development and a technology uplift/transformation we require an Iteration Manager to join the team.
The program of work has a large data component thus we seek a profile that has experience in data orientated programs.
The responsibilities revolve around:
- Partner with the Product Owner in using a variety of approaches to manage technical, product, business and schedule risk on the project.
- Measure and forecast progress against project milestones, ensuring visibility to both the team and the business.
- Ensure scope is defined via an effective backlog, facilitate the creation of effective sprint plans / team commitments, and provide support to all members of the team.
- Manage and lead the delivery team from Discovery/Inception through to internal/Customer release
- Ensure the Product backlog is sufficiently groomed and well maintained.
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to understand priorities and co-ordinate activities against sprint goals and release plans.
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies such as daily stand ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews and showcases.
- Coordinate release activities for seamless path to production with no customer impact.
- Identify risks, issues, blockers and dependencies, and drive effective resolution plans.
- Manage resource demand and supply to align with product roadmap and release plans.
- Ensure products and features are built to an appropriate level of quality for the architecture, planning, development, beta and production releases.
Please note: to be successful, you will need to have strong experience as an Iteration Manager, you will come from a data background and be a confident communicator.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #199607