ICT experience essential. Someone who can work with S.M.E's to understand the technology solution, design suitable training solutions and then develop those solutions end to end. The ID will have projects experience and be comfortable working in an ever-evolving environment, where they could be working on one product today and another tomorrow etc., as per operational demands.
Articulate 360 - eLearning software - Essential
Camtasia - Video creator/Editor (including audio recording) - Essential
Vyond (GoAnimate) - Creating graphics, scenes, people, videos - Essential (but not hard to use, easy to pick up)
Adobe Creative Suite - Audition only: Essential (but not hard to use, easy to pick up)
Vimeo - for videos testing and publishing online - Desirable
Audition - Audio recording software - Desirable
Viostream - for publishing videos online - Desirable
Videoscribe - create videos by graphics etc - Desirable
Snagit - Cutting tool - Desirable
- Design, development and delivery of end user training and educational activities to a variety of client's staff and managers
- Scope, design and development of innovative eLearning training and education solutions utilising a variety of industry software, tailored to specific program and customer needs
- Monitor, evaluate and review training and educational materials and the effectiveness of related programs taking into account participant feedback
- Actively participate in program meetings and forums relevant to training and education activities
- Working closely with program team members and stakeholders to identify the scope of changes being introduced and their possible impacts, the needs of affected staff in this context and potential training and education to address these needs
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 188216.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).