Our client is looking for an Infrastructure Consultant that specializes in Office 365 and SharePoint. The role is a 6-month contract to start as soon as possible based in the Perth CBD. It will be working on improving collaboration and governance within the Office 365 environment.
- Advise and implement recommendations for guidance and governance
- Map business requirements for Office 365 capabilities and tools
- Advise on formulating Office 365 governance, dashboard publishing capabilities
- Formulate roadmaps for given advice
- Provide technical assistance in configuration and deployment activities
- Run focus groups, facilitate workshops, conduct analysis
- Prior working experience with SharePoint and Office 365
- SharePoint Online
- MS Teams
- Experience formulating strategies based on analysis/workshops
- Technical skill in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 201490)