Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Information Management Team Leader to be a leader with the Web and Digital Services section and has people, project and stakeholder management responsibilities.
This is a long-term contract role for 6 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Develop and execute an information management strategy, implementation plan and roadmap that aligns with the department's future information management and digital workplace goals.
- Analysing existing information management systems, applications, and functions to ensure strategic business objectives are met.
- Development and implementation of an appropriate and informed Information Architecture and records management functionality for the department's SharePoint Online and broader O365 environment
- Review and analyse information management and digital workplace systems, services, and needs to identify and drive organisation-wide change.
- Update the department's Information Governance policies to align with new technologies including the future Enterprise Cloud platform
- Develop and maintain campaigns to encourage and support the use of the department's Digital Workplace tools: Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
- Develop and maintain campaigns to encourage and support proper Information Management governance and the use of the Department's Information system: Content Manager
- Provide technical guidance and support for the Digital Workplace tools and information use to staff across the ACMA
- Provide application configuration of the MS teams, SharePoint and Content Manager platforms to facilitate the agency's Information Management and collaboration requirements.
- The Manager, Information Management/Digital Workplace manages and maintains a range of internal and external stakeholder relationships and networks.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Tertiary ICT qualifications or equivalent/demonstrated experience
- Experience developing and implementing information management strategies
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience in managing digital workplaces, record management and information management systems
- Experience with SharePoint Online and MS Teams monitoring, configuration, and maintenance.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #213144
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.