Our client, one of Australia's Iconic Brand is seeking an Implementation Manager to join their team.
This position is responsible for the effective delivery of support and configuration of the Time & Attendance application and associated HR modules & supports business staff as an advisory for the most efficient way of using the Time & Attendance application to HR / payroll staff and to the wider employee base and business.
The Capability Specialist role is an enabler of Time & Attendance application, ensures rigid system solutions are offered and provides documented processes that work hand in hand with the wider technical landscape. They will provide automation wherever possible to prevent workarounds that facilitates repeatable documented process.
The position requires.
- Supporting our cloud-base Time & Attendance application and associated integration.
- Providing support to Payroll Operations, HR Systems, Corporate HR and wider business to resolve issues as and when they arise.
- Analyse and resolve Time & Attendance related issues through configuration, business process and communication.
- Work as a specialist with business, payroll and leads to achieve best practice solutions for new concepts as and when required and drive any new requirements through to implementation.
- Be a key contact to Payroll Operations, HR or the wider IT community in achieving successful close out of key business activities. This may involve providing advice, close collaboration and communication to achieve the desired outcome.
- Innovation in solutions and concepts.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years in Time & Attendance application support or implementation experience
- Experience working across projects, enhancement pipelines and ITIL operational activities
- Highly technical specialist knowledge in the configuration of Time & Attendance applicaitons including previous expereince working in cloud-based applications
- Expert Time & Attendance Knowledge & Skills (preferably with Kronos knowledge)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent collaboration skills (with both technology and business teams)
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #205836