As an IT Trainer you will be part of the introduction of a Command and Control (C2) software system into a large government department.
- Execute training onsite at customer locations
- Assist with the production and maintenance of training documentation and course material
- Assist with writing training and support plans
- Provide advice to the Engineering team on product development
- Provide support and assistance to colleagues, including sales support
- All applicants must be prepared for travel to customer sites.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, including communication and presentation skills
- SME knowledge of Defence systems, including Information and Communications Technology
- Excellent knowledge of a military environment
- Previous military experience (desirable)
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- You also have the required professional and personal attributes to work successfully as part of the team
- You have the will and ability to continuously improve and develop yourself and those around you.
- Priority will be given to candidates with subject matter knowledge of C2 systems, tertiary qualifications, and an active NV1 or NV2 security clearance
Due to security clearance requirements applicants must be Australian citizens with the ability to obtain a NV2 security clearance.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting reference 212298.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.