About the Company
Our client is a family-run business that produces quality construction materials throughout Northern Victoria and Southern N.S.W. They seek a self-motivated and enthusiastic person for this full-time position as IT System Administrator based in Cohuna head office. (The role is on-site, therefore candidate's location is a big factor)
-Located in regional Victoria, situated on the Murray River
-Lovely Country Town
-Offers a great family-based lifestyle and appeal
About the role
The role will support the General Manager Information Technology to lead a safety-first culture across our client's IT team. This role is responsible for efficiently managing the IT network to ensure delivery of business-critical system to all staff, support the IT team as required and provide effective and professional customer service for internal and external clients.
- Maintain network operations, server hardware and software applications, cloud infrastructure, operating systems and wide area network.
- Contributes to and manages activities for planning, development, enhancement and implementation of projects and systems.
- Provides level 3 technical support for escalation from level 2 and other IT team members.
- Builds and maintains excellent customer relationships with users, providing superior customer service.
- Proactively involved in system improvements and driving efficiencies in IT system delivery.
- Managing a VMWare environment, physical and virtual infrastructure and backup/restore routines. Veeam Backup knowledge highly regarded.
Skills and experience
-A Certificate IV, Diploma or Degree in Information Technology and or relevant industry certifications.
-A minimum of 3 to 5 years industry and/or field experience
-Experience in working with:
- Microsoft environment including Office 365, Azure, Server, Exchange, SQL and SharePoint
- VMWare virtual environment and Veeam Backup software
- Maintaining network operations, computer hardware and software applications, cloud infrastructure, operating systems, and wide area networks.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.