Our client is a major player in Perth and is now looking to secure an IP Communication Engineer for a 6-month initial contract. This role is a Layer 3 Network Implementation Role, and you will be required to receive design documentation from a senior engineer and create implementation documentation as well as implementing the designed solution.
You will need:
- An understanding of routing
- Edge switching skills - VLANS, VTP, Spanning-tree, CD
- Switch models such as 3750's, IE3000's, 3560's.
- You should be able to produce support handover documentation
- Manage technical issues related to project implementation
- Good attention to detail.
- Good self-time management & prioritisation to ensure timely delivery and early indications of issues.
- Experience with and ability to adhere to applicable policies, standards & solutions architecture
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) - required
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) - highly regarded
- Any other tertiary study or industry specific certifications would be highly regarded.
- Prior experience in a similar role will be highly regarded
If you have the skills above and have full working rights for Australia, please "APPLY NOW" or send a word doc CV to email@example.com