About the Company
We are currently recruiting for an ICT Service Portfolio Manager to work within an agency in the Federal Government. Initial 12-month contract with likely extension.
About the role
The successful candidate will have a key role in setting up the section, designing, developing, and building the Service Portfolio, catalogues, frameworks, and documentation. The ICT Service Portfolio Manager will be responsible for developing and growing the Software Asset Management (SAM) capabilities, processes, and procedures.
- Managing the Service Portfolio content repository and ensuring it contains current information that aligns with existing processes and procedures.
- Creating and maintaining the Service Portfolio, catalogues, framework, and documentation.
- Ensuring new services run through a set of standardised activities and procedures to ensure information is documented and provided to the relevant management processes.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience as an ICT Service Portfolio Manager or equivalent.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
Candidate must be an Australian Citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Mary on 80807207 quoting reference <248077>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.