Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced ICT Service Management SME for a contract role. This is an initial 12 month engagement with long term extension options and is working in South Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Participating in the requirements gathering process to confirm service management requirements for the replacement Internet Gateway Services arrangement.
- Lead and/or contribute to the implementation of assigned elements of our Client's Cloud Implementation Plan and internal service management related service improvement plans.
- Provide service management related subject matter expertise for the establishment of large-scale ICT service management arrangements, the establishment, integration and governance of ICT service management arrangements in multi-vendor environments and the delivery of ICT service improvement initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will possess demonstrated experience in:
- The establishment, integration and governance of ICT service management arrangements in multi-vendor environments and the delivery of ICT service improvement initiatives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively contribute to the development of cloud-related policies and operating and governance arrangements.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 193677
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.