Our Federal Government Client is seeking ICT Reporting Engineers to be responsible to establish and support the ICT reporting function for the Office of the CIO (OCIO)..
This is a long-term contract up to 12 months with 12-month extension option, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Designing and developing ICT reporting models to meet business needs,
- Assisting and handling reporting and data warehouse environments,
- Establishing and maintaining ICT reporting registries,
- Leading engagement sessions to define ICT reporting requirements,
- Supporting users on reporting and usage of interactive reporting tools,
- Working directly with technical support areas to resolve discovery of data engagement to obtain observability.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information,
- Foster a positive culture within the team aligned with Agency values; and
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Demonstrated minimum 5 years' experience in an ICT Reporting Engineer role.
- Demonstrated experience conducting workshops and information gathering sessions to determine reporting requirements.
- Experience working with SAS Visual Analytics preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an NV1 clearance
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency
- Due to the core business of NDIA and the NDIS, all staff must display a positive contemporary attitude to people with disability.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: # 242330
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.