Our client is seeking Senior ICT Project Managers with previous experience in delivering large scale and complex ICT projects and programs for government agencies and commercial organisations across various industries.
The primary duties of the role include:
The Project Manager shall have:
- Extensive experience in successfully procuring and managing vendors and working collaboratively with key client stakeholders/representatives and internal ICT support and operational personnel.
- Broad skill and experience in all aspects of ICT project management.
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating with executive management, peers and technical consultants/specialist both internal and external.
- Experience in successfully managing vendors and working collaboratively with key client stakeholders/representatives
- Demonstrated strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, ability to identify key issues and risks to deliver timeframes and the assessment of stakeholder needs.
- Strong written communication skill for conveying associated complex ICT architectures into easily and accurately understood information.
- Leadership, guidance and direction as part of managing teams consisting of project staff, customers, account executives, project managers, operational staff and designers, to ensure the delivery of solution options and technical cost estimates, in line with solution architectures and agreed project solution designs.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and implement architectural analysis, design and application of enterprise, solution and risk/security architecture on company ICT initiatives, strategies, ideas and/or concepts
- Extensive experience in program or Project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2)
Project Management Interpersonal Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience and in depth understanding of Project Management methodologies
- Experience in successfully procuring ICT solutions and services and establishing contracts with vendors.
- Experience in the development of strategies and frameworks
- Demonstrated leadership for managing teams, including virtual resources
- High levels of influence in a disparate stakeholder environment
- Highly developed writing and document preparation skills
- Superior negotiation ability at senior levels
- Superior Project Management experience and highly organised