In this role, you will be a key member of the organisations Information Technology services team, providing world class enterprise information systems and services. Working collaboratively and innovatively within a team of IT professionals, you will provide high level technical support, in the delivery and operation of information systems, including analysis, design, development, administration, user support and operational activities for users and clients across 145+ sites.
The systems the organisation supports include HR & payroll, finance, student and school administration, library, and learning management tools built predominately on Microsoft technologies and are accessed by over 50,000 devices daily across the organisations communities. In this role you will focus largely on support and maintenance of D365 system, including integrations between D365 and other enterprise systems.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and administration of D365 systems to ensure they are highly available
- Providing second level technical support and solutions for D365
- Maintaining data integrations between D365 and other systems
- Developing and enhancing reports to meet changing business needs
- Maintaining technical documentation for D365
To be successful in this role you will have previous demonstrated experience in a similar role, a high-level communication and customer service skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. You will also have working knowledge and experience with the following systems:
- D365 Finance and operations
- Azure DevOps Pipelines
- MS Azure (Storage / Blob /Automation)
- MS C#.Net (Visual Studio, Rest Web API)
- MS SQL & Azure SQL
- Microsoft Azure Services, Data verse, Data factory
- Agile Environment - SCRUM
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Stephanie Mlady or Carrie Watts on 3003 7629 quoting reference 239670.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.