We have an URGENT requirement for a Helpdesk / Service Desk Manager to commence within a week, for an initial 5-month contract. This role is based North of the CBD, so preference will be given to candidates who can commit to travel to this location.
- Managing the delivery of services for the helpdesk
- Helpdesk administration and problem resolution services
- Manage helpdesk resources and stakeholder relationships
- Manages the operation of the help desk that includes the management of resources of the service team to ensure responsive, effective and timely client focused help desk services across the organisation.
- Evaluates helpdesk calls to identify trends and issues in support ISB activities for continuous improvement.
- Resolves issues such as user training requirements, generic infrastructure problems, change management, and policy/procedure shortfalls.
- Actively embeds ITIL practices and standards within the branch.
- Develops and maintains standards, policies, processes and reporting requirements.
- Performs Application Custodian function of the recently implemented ITSM application solution.
- Participates in change management development and implementation surrounding the implementation of new systems, technologies, and practices.
- Prepares and presents proposals that include system documentation, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Monitors service delivery to ensure performance targets are achieved, and that reporting is accurate and meets management and measurement requirements.
- Demonstrated skills, experience and knowledge in the management of a Service Desk/Help Desk services for an organisation of diverse complexity.
- Demonstrated well-developed analytical and conceptual skills, including the ability to develop practical and innovative solutions to problems.
- Sound communication skills, including: Oral communication, interpersonal, negotiation and liaison skills as well as well-developed written communication skills, including an ability to write succinct and logically argued reports.
- Possess ITIL Certification(s) with ITIL Foundations v3 a minimum requirement.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, organise work and ensure targets are met.
- Demonstrated ability to constructively work as a member of a team and to manage a team to achieve set objectives
If you have the required skills and can commence within a week, please apply now