Our Federal Government Client is seeking a creative and engaging Graphic Designer, with a strong understanding of WCAG compliance requirements for a contract role. This is an initial 6-month contract with extension options and is working form our Cilent's location in South Canberra.
The work performed will be as follows:
- Undertake collaborative service design for IT Business Systems and Websites
- Deliver graphic design services for IT Business Systems and Websites
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Working knowledge of Accessibility and WCAG 2.0
- Evidence of experience in provision of graphic design services for IT Business Systems and/or Website Design
- Excellent organisational, communication, interpersonal and time management skills
Candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain an Australian Government security clearance.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724
Job Reference: 191461
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.