Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Graphic Designer to promote internal ICT initiatives across the department. The successful candidate will use their graphic design skills, be creative, organised and have experience working with government agencies.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Contribute to the development and execution of communication strategies and plans that increase understanding and inspire action by our stakeholders
- Translate communication briefs through concept and creative development to written and visual production
- Provide storytelling excellence through compelling and creative graphic design products, presented to a variety of stakeholders including the Departmental executive
- Support intranet/website content and effectively manage digital assets
- Develop and adopt appropriate brand standards and design language across templates, documents, and presentations.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently have NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 237042
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.