- Mid level & Senior level, 2 Full Stack developer roles
- Initial 6 months contract
- Port Macquarie location
Our client, a global consultancy is seeking to engage an experienced Full Stack developer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Port Macquarie office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- At least five years' experience developing enterprise applications within an Agile environment
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle in an agile environment
- Highly desirable knowledge of CI/CD workflow tools (e.g. Jira, BitBucket Pipelines, Cucumber, Webpack and Docker Compose)
- Desirable experience with Node.js
- Entity Framework
For more information, please contact Pooja gupta, quotting ref: 202026.