Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Full Stack .Net Developer to work on an expansive National program. This role involves the development of software and databases, analysis of data system integration challenges and utilising your expertise to propose appropriate solutions and developing using OOP principles, N-tier and N-layered architecture.
Within this role, you will be working with product owners, software developers, data/system analysts and subject matter experts in the Client's Information Management Systems team.
This is a contract starting ASAP for 12 months and potential extension options available, requires a Federal Government security clearance and will be located at out Client's Canberra CBD offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Expert knowledge of Full Stack .Net software development and databases including T-SQL, MS SQL and C#
- The ability to analyse and propose appropriate solutions to data-related system integration challenges
- Experience in Azure service fabric, logic apps, data catalogue and vault highly desired
- Strong communication skills with the ability to conduct workshops, presentations and training
- Experience working in SAFe Agile framework highly desired
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 193671
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position