Our highly Agile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced full stack Java Developer for a non-ongoing, salaried role, with accrual of leave entitlements. This is an initial engagement until May 2020 and is working from our Client's offices in Perth's CBD. Alternate Capital City locations including Melbourne, Hobart, Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney and Canberra are also available. This role is operating at an Australian Public Service Level 6 (APS 6) and offers a salary of $79,604 plus 15.4% superannuation.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking a combination of feature delivery improvements and bug fixes
- Assisting with documenting current systems flows as required
- Contributing to the evolving system architecture and design of our Client's complex environment
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Extensive Full-stack Java programming experience covering data, business, server, and UI layer design and development.
- Experience with Oracle, SOAP and REST web services
- Extensive experience in designing, coding, testing, evaluating, integrating, deployment and documenting of complex systems, components, or processes from supplied specifications
- Development experience in an Agile setting.
- Skills and experience effectively working with legacy code.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 194397.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.