About the role
Our client, a large energy organisation, is looking for an experienced Full stack/Digital Developer with a stronger focus on front end development and a working knowledge of backend to join a Cross-functioning team. This is an excellent opportunity to join an Iconic environment well known for continuously innovating, developing, and implementing software solutions within Australia for end-to-end products through data driven techniques.
- Design and develop software with activities that include coding, testing, deployment scripting and configuration in all relevant domains and related technologies
- Develop components to support architectural test patterns using best practice and design patterns
- Translate product owner expectations into fully developed functionality that meets the customer requirements
- Develop high quality unit tests, integration tests and automated UI/API tests
- Collaborate, experiment and contribute in an agile software team
- Contribute to system analysis, solution (functional & technical) design and feasibility activities
- Be proactive at identifying suggested improvements to our solutions
Skills and experience
- Angular4+, HTML5, CSS3, SASS and Typescript
- C#, ASP.Net MVC, Web API and XUnit.
- Azure experience advantageous.
- Agile Tools: Jira, Confluence
- Previous experience working within the scaled agile framework (SAFe) is highly regarded
- Strong communication skills both technical and non-technical
- Good understanding of TDD, CI/CD and building high quality solutions
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Alex on 02 8267 2456 quoting reference 243886.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.