About the Company:
Global technology company with a start-up feel, who build scalable smart payment systems for a variety of businesses. They support a flexible working arrangement that enables you to work remotely full-time anywhere in Australia and are invested in career development and the latest technology.
About the role:
As part of a collaborate and highly skilled Development team, you'll be working on the most complex parts of the platform and solving a variety of technical challenges. Delivering high quality platform enhancements and new features that will drive customer adoption and improve customer satisfaction.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy code and contribute to the technical and product roadmaps
- Identify and improve parts of the platform to make it more robust and scalable and automate inefficient services and processes
- Support and resolve breakages in product
- Work with a wide range of systems, stakeholders, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from design through to delivery
Skills and experience:
- C# .NET
- .NET Core and/or .NET 4.0+
- Web APIs
- Entity framework and or NHibernate
- Microservices architecture
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Helia Moosavi quoting reference 241094.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.