You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using an iterative / agile approach.
The successful applicant will be working with other project staff on an exciting new initiative while assisting to shape and setup the approach and governance around delivery of improved cloud development and CI/CD capabilities using the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform.
Must have current NV1 clearance. Canberra Location.
You must have strong knowledge and experience in:
- Open Source application development including REST api development
- .NET Core (we use 3.1 or later)
- SPA technologies including Angular or React
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) and/or GIT
- Automated CI/CD pipelines through controlled release paths preferably including proactive application security testing through a DevSecOps approach.
You should have some exposure or experience in:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) development including knowledge of technologies such as AWS Lambda or other microservices experience
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720.