Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Front End Developer.
This is a long-term contract for 12 months with a 24-month extension option, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Design, build, maintain and test web applications across the full development stack, using technologies and practices including Vue.js
- Influence the front-end web development practices and architecture at IP Australia
- Mentor and support team members in modern web development techniques
- Assist with the configuration and deployment of multiple front-end products
- Maintain a focus on developing high quality unit and integration tests covering implemented code
- Assist with the assessment of new technology and how they can be effectively introduced to the enterprise
- Plan, document, and manage deliverables (tasks and stories) assigned to you
- Work with the delivery manager to support our agile delivery approach.
- Undertake additional duties as required.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in delivering solutions using modern front end web frameworks 60%
- Extensive knowledge running a front-end stack utilising cloud technologies. 20%
- Extensive experience working in a DevOps environment, focusing on smaller, more frequent changes. 20%
It is desirable if you have:
- Demonstrated experience in or knowledge of the following:
- Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Extensive knowledge running a front-end stack utilising cloud technologies.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #245269
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.