APPLICANT MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN
As a Network Engineer, you will contribute to the work of the IT team and:
- Provide engineering and support of complex Microsoft environments.
- Deploy, maintain and manage Windows 7 & 10 systems in a virtual and mobile environment.
- Implement appropriate monitoring criteria to measure the health and performance of the Windows desktop environment
- Operate workloads within a cloud and on premises environments
- Monitor the performance, reliability and security of the client's desktop environment and remedying issues
- Strong understanding of system hardening and security configuration
- Undertake patching activities including Windows, Anti-Virus, Office 365 & enterprise applications to ensure all client's desktop are meeting security operating system and application compliance
- Undertake life cycle management of desktop software
- Participate in peer review, coordinate and schedule changes requests and maintenance activities
- Manage and enhance a stable and robust SCCM 2016 environment
- Package and deploy software applications utilising SCCM
- Develop and maintain PowerShell scripts
- Create and maintain operational documentation along with disaster recovery documentation to ensure that systems can be recovered in the event of a system failure
- Undertake daily health check of the environments and respond to alerts when issues arise
- Complete support calls within agreed service levels, and
- Complete assigned project and BAU tasks within agreed timelines and to expected level of quality
Qualifications and experience
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology is desirable.
- 5+ years of experience with Systems Administration and Engineering in a Windows environment to includes Office 365,
- Windows 7 & 10, Active Directory, SCCM, Group Policy, AppLocker, VMWare View, Application Virtualisation, User
- Environment Virtualisation, Skype, & Exchange.
- Proven ability to understand and apply ITIL processes including Capacity, Incident & Change Management in the timely and
- efficient administration of desktop environment.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively to influence stakeholders, internal teams and vendors both verbally and in
- Team player, work collaboratively with peers and stakeholders to enhance our desktop environment and resolve issues.
- Ability to interface with multiple business units to meet SLA's and KPI's.
- Experience in documentation creation, Security, Application Packaging and PowerShell Scripting. Experience patching and
- packaging with SCCM 20212/CB and Office 365.
- Microsoft certifications in support and maintenance of Microsoft operating systems would be an advantage.
- Large scale Windows SOE upgrade experience.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 192488.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).