Our client is seeking a Programme/Project Manager to support the Programme Director in the successful delivery of a major technology program with a key focus on managing testing related activities. The successful candidate/s will support the client by overseeing and ensuring high quality and consistent delivery of the test management within major programmes/projects. Main tasks of jobs are listed below but not limited to;
- Develop, implement, and manage programme/project plans and schedules in accordance with the agency's programme/project management frameworks; with considerations to project interdependencies and Programme timeframes.
- Manage detailed schedule/s that support the commercial, functional and delivery work streams.
- Manage multiple parties (internal and external); whilst leading complex /high value engagements.
- Ensure that integration points and dependencies with other Projects/Programmes are clearly understood and mapped.
- Develop, implement, and manage project test plans, strategies and schedules in accordance with the agency's project and testing frameworks; with considerations to interdependencies and timeframes.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Project/Program Management experience and / Managing Test Programmes
- Demonstrated experience in managing strategic implementation, commercial and testing aspects of large programmes / projects and mitigating risk
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: 206954
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.